Monday, February 6, 2012

My Favourites this week



These are fantastic for kids at home - they are easy to clean and I am told, comfortable!

These are fantastic for babies at home, at the beach, on holidays, when visiting ... so handy :)

These are not only super to rest feet on, but also become a handy seat for little or big people. I am told it is even comfy as a cushion

You feel a little silly, but I am sure my posture is improving because of this

I could have her music playing all day, every day

I am really looking forward to the trade fairs coming up and seeing the new designs from some of my favourite Australian designers, especially Alimrose Designs and Cocoon Couture.

I am dreaming of going here, the place that is!

Amazing photographer whose images make you feel as though you are in the room with the subject

Lego, lego and lego. Can you imagine working in that office!

No comments: