Saturday, August 22, 2009

Q & A with Lucie from Il Tutto

I received an email from a customer this morning that read "Thanks jen,I got the bag and it is beautiful. I have already had many comments about it!" I am amazed with the number of emails we get from customers thanking us for our service or telling us how much they are loving their purchase. Every one is busy, so I am grateful for the 5 minutes that women take to send us an email. They make me smile.

The bag was an
Il Tutto Mia nappy bag, beautiful in every colour - my favourite is the red.


Meet Lucie, the girl who knows a thing or two about designing the perfect nappy bag!

How long have you been running your business? Since January 2007

What were you doing prior to your current venture? I was the head designer at Oroton.

If you had to choose your favourite product from your range, what would it be & why? Oh - No! Thats like asking me to choose my favourite child!!!!! However, currently I am using the Nico tote and the Chiara in Cream depending on my outfit.

What do you do to relax? I love nothing better than a leisurely coffee or breakfast with friends, that and reading the papers in the sun with my husband.

If you were able to go wherever you wanted to this weekend, where would it be? Paris!!!! I love Paris!

What was the last thing that you purchased? A new camera - its my new toy and I love it.

Who lives at your place? Just my husband Mario and I, however we have a baby on the way so come November we will also have a little Baby Trinco living with us.

No comments: