Monday, August 31, 2009

Boxes :)





Everywhere I look at the moment there are boxes!!! The last photo was taken at about 7pm last night when we had already taken 2 loads of boxes to the recycling skip bin. The ones in the top photo are the last ones for me to attack. I am so grateful to Kirk and my sister who helped me open, put away product and collapse boxes. They worked like Trojans! My parents too who looked after the 3 tiddly winks.

There is a buzz in the air as LOTS of new products arrive for Christmas. We will be offering a wider range than ever before this year and I can't wait to show them to you!!

I still need to unpack some - but I am pleased that at least they are sitting in the right place on the shelf. I LOVE ticking jobs off my to do list - especially when it involves gorgeous new goodies :)

No comments: