Monday, August 24, 2009

Billy Goat Soap - I LOVE IT!!!


I ran out of Billy Goat soap last week and kept on forgetting to bring some home from the warehouse so I have been an alternative in the meantime. Oh my. I had forgotten what a massive difference the Billy Goat soak makes to his skin. He felt like the newborn baby again tonight. That silky soft, just born feel. There really is no word in the English language to describe the softness. Billy Goat soap was initially made to treat eczema, but it is worth using on any skin that you want to protect. I am never going to use anything else again. Soap is probably the wrong word for it - it is a milk bath. Think Cleopatra - she was onto something!

Click below to watch a YouTube video of the owner of Billy Goat soap talk about the growth of her business on Today Tonight.


No comments: