Sunday, July 19, 2009

Q & A with Renna from Mum to Be

Mum to Be products are scrumptious! I love that pregnant women can use products with confidence that they are safe for both them and baby. Renna has been trying to convince me to use the candle as a "candle & hand lotion, dip your finger in the residue and rub your hands, cuticles and feet!". She did suggest that my hubby does the feet :) Until this morning I had no idea that soy wax doesn't get hot. I love learning new things & I am off to try my candles wax as a hand cream now. Apparently it is great for men as an after shave moisturiser!!

How long have you been running your business? Launched March 2008 after 2 years of product research and development.

What were you doing prior to your current venture? Full time mum & a part time Real Estate Agent

If you had to choose your favourite product from your range, what would it be & why? I just love making and using my 100% natural soy candles. I think it is one of my main products that everyone can enjoy, and a perfect gift for someone that has everything....

What do you do to relax? I love to soak in my bath every night before bed with my relaxing melon & cucumber candle & cucumber face mask on. Just a quite, relaxing and calm way to close a busy day.

If you were able to go wherever you wanted to this weekend, where would it be? If anywere and it was possible I would love to go back to paris for just a weekend and watch the city from the Eieffel tower with an unlimited credit card for shopping afterwards...:)

What was the last thing that you purchased? Hmmm for my 2 year old I purchased this beautiful cute and decorated skivvy and let me think.. my last purchase for my self was a beautiful oversized mustard leather bag from Escada, love it!

Who lives at your place? My handsome loving husband Paul, my 2 beautiful daughters Izel (15) and Melissa (2) with our hairy pet beagle son lui (5).


No comments: