Monday, July 27, 2009

All wrapped up ...

One of the many things I love about this job is the gift wrapping. There is the writing of the cute / fun / cheeky / beautiful messages that customers want sent - that is a lovely job but before any of that can happen - the gift wrap has to be purchased and that is my job. Lucky me!

Today was one of the days that I got to buy wrapping paper but it was so hard choosing!! I deliberately choose one roll at a time so that we get to have a new one every couple of months. This was our last design which I loved and not sick of yet:

And this is our brand new design:

Can you see the theme emerging ... blossoms ... pink & chocolate brown :)

Some others that I came a very close 2nd and 3rd:



Aren't they delicious!

Here is our kids design - tied up with gorgeous orange ribbon....

and here is the one that I would love to use next - but probably won't. I am hopeless for anything London ...

1 comment:

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

All stunning! I do love that British soldiers one too!!