Thursday, June 4, 2009

[sharing] i am so so so excited!

Have been bursting at the seams for the last few weeks knowing that I am going to be an aunty for the first time and now that 12 weeks is up I can finally share!!! Being a mummy is the best job in the world, but being an aunty to your siblings kids comes in as being pretty close. I think just knowing how special children are and what a privilege it is and knowing that your brother and sister in law have the opportunity to know the same love and share that love is a wonderful feeling.

It took me quite some time to fall pregnant with my eldest and one doctor told me that I may not have children. I think that this has made me cherish my babies and new life even more.

I have already given them the red and white stripe Alimrose monkey. He is a must have for every baby. His face is adorable. This monkey reminds me of my brother. One of his colleagues once told him that I had a photo of him on my site (the cheeky monkey referring to him). He is a special brother. I am so proud of him and so happy for them both.


1 comment:

belinda said...

congrats! my sister is pregnant too so sooo excited about another little bub in the family. especially when it was so wanted and such a long time comingx