Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Catch up

Oh what a week!! Has someone pressed a fast forward button - it feels like life is going past so very quickly.

A few highlights ...





Another of Milly's artwork. This is her family going to the park.

Finally got around to going to Ikea on Saturday night. They were open late. Spent the whole time worried about the kids being around so many people midst swine flu issues. I am a paranoid mother. Went through a whole packet of wipes, trolley, hands, pram ...

I bought a trolley full of frames for my Belle and Boo prints and this one. Love it on Henry's wall. I love the idea of lying in bed with the kids looking at their artwork and chatting about it. My impulse buy at Ikea (everyone has at least one don't they?) - a cheap plastic bag holder for the laundry. In hot pink ...

No comments: