Thursday, April 23, 2009

Q & A with Sam from Little Chipipi


The Little Chipipi range of wall stickers are cheerful, lovely and made from high quality vinyl. They say that a pictures speaks a thousand words. Well, I believe this is true of the products we sell - they speak a multitude about their designer, including those of Sam from Little Chipipi. I am Little Chipipi's biggest fan :) She has just released Baby Animals and Flower Power.

1. How long have you been running your business? Little Chipipi started about 4 years ago

2. What were you doing prior to your current venture? Graphic Designer for 8 years

3. If you had to choose your favourite product from your range, what would it be & why? Probably the Butterfly wall stickers as they seem to suit so many different situations, from a new born to a 12year old girl....and I love all the patterns and how they fit together.

4. What do you do to relax? Going to the movies and going out for dinner. Also love holidays away somewhere.

5. If you were able to go wherever you wanted to this weekend, where would it be? We have just come back from Rottnest in WA which is always great, but I could see myself going to Thailand as I love the humidity and the beaches.

6. What was the last thing that you purchased? Probably something for my son Kaleb, he always seems to be who I am buying for.

7. Who lives at your place? Partner Rob, son Kaleb (4) and cat Petey (19)

No comments: