Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Q & A with Nicole from Glasshouse

It is hard to believe that Glasshouse have only been around a little over two years! We have loved watching them grow and expand their range. Their energy is contagious!

This interview should have been recorded this and posted on youtube - Nicole has such a rich US accent, has gorgeous red hair - and is FULL of enthusiasm and drive!

How long have you been running your business?
2years and 3 months

What were you doing prior to your current venture?
Sales/Marketing in the Cosmetic industry in NYC within brands such as Chanel, Estee Lauder and Elizabeth Arden.

If you had to choose your favourite product from your range, what would it be and why?
Strasbourg Candle as it’s comforting and reminds me of home.

What do you do to relax?
Vacation! The only way I can relax is if I physically remove myself. I have no discipline when it comes to not working.

If you were able to go wherever you wanted to this weekend, where would it be?
Queensland, to the Wet n’Wild water park because my son Gregory who is 15 wants to go with me and I need to capitalise on that quick before he grows up anymore!

What was the last thing that you purchased?
The last thing I purchased was Foxtel. I thought that I could relax if I watched the Lifestyle Channel – Wrong! It only makes me feel like an awesome cook.

Who lives at your place?
Myself, my husband Shaun, my son Gregory and our Lorikeet Fruitloop.


No comments: