Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My little brother's wedding




My two brothers have both married within the last 10 months and my kids are now expert page boys and flower girls! (sorry - won't be posting pics of kids on blog ... would love to in the ideal world...) My mum made Milly's dress. It was a stunning blue and the style was like the waves on the sea. It weighed a tonne - with 7 metres of tulle underneath the dress!

The sun shone at the chapel and the bride looked like a princess. Milly, who adores her aunts freezes when she first sees them as they have both looked like brides from a story book. Stunning! This is the only photo I have of the flowers at the moment - it is of the throw away posy.

Here is my other brother ... How dapper did they look! There is another wedding in the family early next year. Woo hoo :)

No comments: