Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 Week Challenge ...

After eating an entire packet of Oreo biscuits during the course of today, I have signed myself up to Special K's two week challenge. I HAVE to be accountable to someone! My fridge has a note that looks a little like this one: so does my pantry. I need to find a way to put one on my wallet...

I have no idea what the two week challenge entails. I do know that my gym membership hasn't been used all year and that I don't fit into much of my wardrobe. I don't want to buy bigger clothes. So here goes. Here is a link : http://www.specialk.com.au/. There is a body mass index thingy (I am overweight. 176cm and 84kg) Two weeks ....

I must start getting into some good habits.

3 comments:

Verimaz said...

good for you, i might check the specialk thing out. Have done WW before but the bad habits creep back.
says she will 1/2bag of Barilla choccie biccies beside her and a bike covered in cobwebs...

Jennifer Barker said...

thanks veri - i feel a bit 'naked' putting my weight etc out there - but i need to be accountable to someone - why not the www!

Kimberley Kozak said...

I started a health kick too this week. Watching portion sizes, no cake or chocolate etc etc. I've got to get rid of this "mummy tummy"! Is it possible???!