Saturday, February 14, 2009

ABC Radio, Valentines Day & SMH

Somehow I became a dag. I have stopped listening to ABC 702 radio because my mum has rung me and told me to listen to a segment that I might be interested in, I listen to it because I like it. I enjoy listening to Deborah Cameron, James Valentine and Richard Glover! I love the conversation hour with Richard Fidler. I even miss James O'Loughlin in the evenings.

Yesterday my mum told Thomas that he should print out a copy of the free Valentines Day card from the 702 website link. I already had. It is a great idea - an artist has drawn a Valentines Day card for all to print and give and is encouraging all to donate the money they would have spent on a card to the Bushfire Appeal. Click here for the link and then ring the Australian Red Cross on 1800 811 700 to donate to the bushfire victims.

Further to my conviction that I am a dag - I enjoyed listening to the free Life is Beautiful CD in todays SMH.


No comments: