Monday, January 26, 2009

For the lunchbox ...

I was (still am?) a Primary School Teacher. Before I had Thomas I taught for 7 years in both the public and private school systems. Year Five was my favourite, but Kindy was rather cute.

I am dreading Thomas starting even though I know he will love it. It is more for selfish reasons really. It is lovely that he is growing up but the years are going by so fast. We ditched the Bob the Builder / Thomas the Tank undies this week and bought a stack of Bonds stripe designs. I took him into a toilet and showed him how to lock the door (and open it). His shoes are velcro and I have been working on the pencil grip...

I am so glad that it is the Long Weekend as tomorrow I am going to spend some time in the kitchen with him whipping up these yummy apple and blueberry muffins from The Healthy Chef and pop some in the freezer.

No comments: