Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Perfect Cup of Tea

There are some milestones in life that are a bit random - but for me say 'getting older'. One of them was the first time I looked outside in the morning and thought "perfect washing day!". I once would have thought - perfect day for a swim ...

Recently I woke up and thought not only about the washing, but that I desperately needed a cup of tea. Now it seems to be a daily need & not just in the morning, but in the evening too. I haven't quite made it to needing one in between these hours - but I know that it won't be long. Kirk is stoked because he now gets tea made for him more often. My mum was his drinking partner for a long time!

Just as well I have a range of T2 at the ready. I'm a bit spoilt really!! All in the name of research :)

No comments: