Monday, August 4, 2008

Glasshouse Candles

I first came across these gorgeous candles last October and within days was selling them online. Customers are now returning to buy replacements because like me, they are hooked!

Not only are the names enticing, such as Little Black Dress, Montego Bay, Pipers Brook and Oahu, but the scents are amazing! Nicole use to work for Chanel and has a great nose for beautiful scents and combinations. I wouldn't know where to start! The Kakadu write up reads like this: "Water lilies never smell better than when they are embraced by spring Orange blossoms and Peaches. Kissed with the dew of precious woods and the richness of Amber, and Kakadu is a perfect choice when reminiscing of a peaceful waterside picnic."

I have both kids with me at the end of the week. My eldest starts school next year. We visited the Glasshouse factory last week. On the way home, our 4WD smelt yummy and we brainstormed the types of candles that kids would like: apple, strawberry, watermelon, chocolate, roses (and so would Dorothy the Dinosaur!), peanut butter, grapes, avocado and pancakes. I don't know about the peanut butter, but the rest sound great to me!

What do we have in the house at the moment? The latest from Glasshouse - their fragrance diffuser: Cumquot and Mandarin. The kids love it as much as I do :)

No comments: