Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Shower Gifts

I love going to baby showers. They can range from the loud & rowdy to a civilised afternoon tea! We often get asked about baby shower gifts, especially for ideas when the sex of the baby isn't known by the guest.

I tend to suggest wraps and any toy that is non-gender specific. The Alimrose Monkey is a sure winner. With his cheeky face and rattle - he is loved by baby and parents alike! My 5 year old still loves his - his is called Tom and when his sister received one - she named him Tom as well. They are gifts that I am sure their own children will one day play with.

My first encounter with Alimrose was when I worked in a pharmacy after school when I was 16. Even though I had no intention then of going into retail - I often though that if I ever did I would sell the Alimrose range. I loved unpacking the orders then just as much as I do now. I was so excited when Mummy's Favourite first order arrived. I love the faces and fabric. The girls at Alimrose sure know what they are doing!

No comments: