Saturday, July 26, 2008

Decorating the Nursery


We are expecting our 3rd baby in 11.5 weeks (although Thomas was 10 days overdue & Milly was 9 days!) and it looks like I will have a blank nursery to work on next weekend. I can't wait! Perfect timing because I will be able to decorate with the new Little Chipipi wall stickers that should arrive in store over the next week or so.

I was stoked when I saw Sam's latest designs as, like the butterfly range they are cheery, use lovely colours and are friendly. I love birds and come from a sailing family - so either way we are set!
Only problem is that no one other than Kirk & I know the sex of this baby so the door will have to be locked somehow.... Any ideas on how to do this with a 5 year old, 2 year old & curious relatives!!!! ...

No comments: