Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Birthday Gifts


I love wrapping or boxing beautiful gifts on someone else's behalf. I especially love writing the accompanying note on our gorgeous custom stationery. The Mummy's Favourite customer is a delight to work with! It is fun imagining the joy on someone's face when the postman knocks on the door with a cardboard box or satchel and the surprised recipient opens it up to find a thoughtful and lovely gift!

Today I sent a birthday gift to my new sister in law. Being Melbourne & winter I thought a hot water bottle, Be Genki Tranquility Bath Oil and a box of T2 tea was the perfect gift. My only problem was that I was not as organised as most & had to send it express to get there on time!

Some of the other gifts sent today include the cuddly Flatout Bear, Glasshouse candles, Gertie and Me Beanies ... The Mummy's Favourite customer is not just delightful - they also have great taste!!

No comments: